- A salary is a form of periodic payment from an employer to an employee, which may be specified in an employment contract. It is contrasted with piece wages, where each job, hour or other unit is paid separately, rather than on a periodic basis.
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; “Format this letter so it can be printed out”
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
1960s teachers salary slip from Preston
A bit of Preston memorabilia from my collection. If you have any more information about this item please let me know.
taken a few weeks ago, my first time using a medium format camera!